Last season, I was instantly a fan of the new show Top Shot on the HISTORY Channel, which pit modern marksmen (and markswomen) against historical challenges using some surprising weapons. So when we heard that the new season was starting up, we were thrilled!
Season 2 starts tonight at 10/9c on HISTORY with a new set of 16 competitors. And again, they come from a variety of backgrounds with different levels of experience. But a couple of things remain the same – they all want to win $100,000 and the title of “Top Shot.” Hosted by Colby Donaldson, it will be interesting to see what challenges await these marksmen.
Weapons will be a bit different this season than last as well, according to the HISTORY website:
“Weapons this season include more than 20 weapons including the iconic “Tommy Gun“, the .44 Magnum, and a .50 caliber sniper rifle. Not just firearms, the competition also includes archery and primitive weapons as well.”
Last year it was Iain Harrison who took home the title. And we were rooting for Kelly Bachand as well. Who will be our favorites this season?
Be sure to tune in tonight at 10/9c on HISTORY for the season premiere of TOP SHOT!
- ‘Top Shot’ Gals Shoot From Hip (entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com)
- Top Shot returns tonight: give it a shot (realityblurred.com)
- Top Shot casting director wants couples, self-taught marksmen for season three (interview) (realityblurred.com)
- Top Shot: Season 1 (cinemablend.com)
- Top Shot Season One DVD Review – Mostly On Target (screenhead.com)
- Top Shot Season 2 Casting Call (shootingsportsblog.com)
- Season 2 (vamortgagecenter.com)