Great news, fellow Fringeaphiles!
“FRINGE tapped into a deep creative mine this year that built momentum throughout the season and helped give us our first real foothold on TV’s most competitive night,” said Reilly. “The entire FRINGE team – from the producers and writers to the cast and crew – has taken smart storytelling and top production quality to a whole new level. The rest of this season is mind-blowing, and we can’t wait to get started on the third installment of this amazing journey.”
As a dedicated viewer, I have to say I’m excited to see what’s in store for Walter, Peter, and Olivia. Each new episode provides humor, bizarre science, and more pieces to the puzzle of how two worlds could possibly collide.
Evidently in season 2, Fringe caught the attention of more viewers in their time slot – with Bones (another of our favorite shows) as a lead in. The show’s average Thursday rating among adults 18-49 was up by more than 50%. Amazing results.
So stay tuned for the continuing saga… The next episode airs on Thursday, April 1st on FOX. I know I’ll be watching. 🙂
Related articles by Zemanta
- Fox Renews Fringe For a Third Season (screencrave.com)
- Fox Gives ‘Fringe’ a Third Season (tvsquad.com)
- EW: Fox Orders Third Season Of FRINGE!! (aintitcool.com)
- J.J. Abrams Talks Fringe End Date (screenrant.com)
- TV Ratings: ‘Community’ & ‘Parks’ Up, ‘Fringe’ Down 23% (screenrant.com)
- Fringe: Nimoy Returns For Bell/Bishop Face-Off (screenrant.com)
- Epic Win: Fringe Gets Renewed For A Third Season (inquisitr.com)
- Fox Orders a Full 22-Episode Third Season of ‘Fringe’ (tvsquad.com)
- Fox Renews ‘Fringe’ For A Third Season (moviesblog.mtv.com)