Who among you doesn’t want to grow up? A show of hands? Yes, my hand is up too…
In Paper Man, Jeff Daniels plays Richard, a writer who doesn’t want to grow up and has an imaginary friend – Captain Excellent (Ryan Reynolds). He meets Abby (Emma Stone), a 17-year old girl who through tragedy had to grow up too soon.
Even his wife Claire (Lisa Kudrow) has pushed him away… Will Abby be his only real friend?
This trailer captures a piece of the innocence we lose at some point in our childhood and become adults… And it’s that innocence most of us long to recapture as we get older. I’m really looking forward to this film.
Related articles by Zemanta
- William Blueher: Jeff Daniels Should Have Screwed Emma Stone (huffingtonpost.com)
- Watch This: Ryan Reynolds & Jeff Daniels in Paper Man Trailer (firstshowing.net)
- Party Lines: Stars Leave Their Imaginary Friends at Home for Paper Man Screening (nymag.com)
- Lisa Kudrow Answers the Question: Who Do You Think You Are? (tvsquad.com)
- Paper Man Trailer: Ryan Reynolds is the Greatest Imaginary Hero (slashfilm.com)
- New Trailer For Ryan Reynolds Flick ‘Paper Man’ (screenrant.com)
- PAPER MAN Movie Trailer – Ryan Reynolds Other,Other,Other Superhero Movie (geektyrant.com)