Yes, that’s right… Po (Jack Black) is back along with all his martial arts friends in Kung Fu Panda 2: Kaboom of Doom. Reprising their roles are Angelina Jolie as Tigress, Gary Oldman as Lord Shen, Seth Rogen as Mantis, David Cross as Crane, Jackie Chan as Monkey, Dustin Hoffman as Shifu, Lucy Liu as Viper, and James Hong as Mr. Ping. Also making an appearance (as voices) are Jean-Claude Van Damme as Master Croc, James Woods as Master Skunkman, Michelle Yeoh as The Soothsayer, and Victor Garber as Master Thundering Rhino. It has a great cast, so hopefully it will be as much fun as the first one was. We loved the first one, so I’m hoping they don’t screw it up.
And, as much as I object, it will be in 3D along with 3 out of 4 other movies for the rest of our lives… [sigh]
The summary of this one (according to IMDB) is: “Po and the Furious Five venture to China to battle a villain and uncover the secrets of Po’s mysterious origins.”
What mysterious origins? He’s just a goofy panda who likes kung fu, right?
I actually like the gimmick of this teaser trailer… The staring contest at the end is a nice touch. The kids will love it!
- ‘Kung Fu Panda 2′ Teaser Trailer (screenrant.com)
- Kung Fu Panda 2 Teaser Trailer and Synopsis (screencrave.com)
- Teaser Trailer For ‘Kung Fu Panda 2′ Is Here To See (geeksofdoom.com)
- First Look: Logo And Synopsis For KUNG FU PANDA 2 (geektyrant.com)
- KUNG FU PANDA 2 Teaser Trailer (geektyrant.com)
- Teaser Trailer: Kung Fu Panda 2 (slashfilm.com)
- ‘Kung Fu Panda 2’ Teaser Trailer Challenges You To A Staring Contest (moviesblog.mtv.com)
- Watch: DreamWorks’ First Fun ‘Kung Fu Panda 2’ Teaser Trailer (firstshowing.net)
- Stare Into The Eyes Of KUNG FU PANDA 2!! (aintitcool.com)
- ‘Kung Fu Panda 2′ Synopsis & Logo (screenrant.com)