Is it just me or does this look corny?
Green Lantern stars Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) and follows his journey from cocky test pilot to green-clad superhero. And though parts of it look ok, it just seems… off to me. The scene where he shows off his “instant costume” just seems incredibly cheesy.
Green Lantern comes out June 17, 2011 – amidst the rest of the summer blockbusters, so Summer 2011 should be an interesting time for movie-goers.
What do you think?
- ‘Green Lantern’ Trailer: Costume Transformation Shot By Shot (screenrant.com)
- Ryan Reynolds in Green Lantern Trailer Screencaps (screencrave.com)
- PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive Ryan Reynolds Gets Superheroic In ‘The Green Lantern’ Trailer’ (moviesblog.mtv.com)
- ‘Green Lantern’ Trailer: Ryan Reynolds Puts a Ring on It (moviefone.com)
- Green Lantern’s Transformation, Shot By Shot (rottentomatoes.com)
- Watch Now: Trailer For ‘Green Lantern’ Starring Ryan Reynolds Is Here (geeksofdoom.com)
- The Green Lantern Trailer is Here – Ryan Reynolds is Flying! (screencrave.com)
- First Look: GREEN LANTERN Trailer (geektyrant.com)
- Full ‘Green Lantern’ Trailer Holds Nothing Back (screenrant.com)
- Must Watch: First ‘Green Lantern’ Teaser Trailer Debuts Online! (firstshowing.net)