How is it that a) I’ve never heard of Dylan Dog, which seems to be based on a comic book and b) I’d never seen anything on this film? The Dylan Dog film looks funny and dark so why have they kept it under wraps until now?
Starring Brandon Routh (Superman Returns, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World), Sam Huntington (Syfy’s Being Human, Superman Returns), and Anita Briem (The Tudors, Journey to the Center of the Earth), this looks like a cross between Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Shaun of the Dead. And honestly, I’m on board!
DYLAN DOG: DEAD OF NIGHT is a new horror/comedy film based on one of the world’s most popular comics (60 million copies worldwide). Brandon Routh stars as Dylan Dog, world famous private investigator specializing in affairs of the undead. His PI business card reads “No Pulse? No Problem.” Armed with an edgy wit and carrying an arsenal of silver and wood-tipped bullets, Dylan must track down a dangerous artifact before a war ensues between his werewolf, vampire and zombie clients living undercover in the monster infested backstreets of New Orleans.
Question: What do you think? Have you read the comic? What do you think of the trailer? Will you see the film?
- New US Trailer for ‘Dylan Dog: Dead of Night’ with Brandon Routh (firstshowing.net)
- ‘Dylan Dog: Dead of Night’ Trailer (slashfilm.com)
- Dylan Dog: Dead of Night – Trailer (theoriginalwinger.com)
- Official U.S. Trailer and Poster for DYLAN DOG: DEAD OF NIGHT (geektyrant.com)
- Dylan Dog: Dead of Night Trailer: Horrifically Funny (screenhead.com)
- Brandon Routh Shirtless in ‘Dylan Dog: Dead Of Night’ Trailer (ohlalamag.com)
- U.S. Trailer and Poster for DYLAN DOG: DEAD OF NIGHT (collider.com)
- Trailer for Dylan Dog: Dead of Night Starring Brandon Routh (shoppingblog.com)