I have a love/hate relationship with movie trailers. On the one hand, I love getting little flashes of visuals from upcoming movies to whet my appetite. But I hate having things spoiled for me. So there’s a fine line between “good” trailers and “bad” trailers.
This new trailer for Battle: Los Angeles has to be one of the most intense I’ve seen in a long time. I actually cringed when the helicopter is shot down and Aaron Eckhart runs out of a building with a child in hand…
It’s that kind of “reality” in a science fiction film that I can really get into.
Now I’m getting excited about this film… March 11, 2011 is a ways off, but Battle: Los Angeles looks worth the wait.
Here’s the synopsis:
For years, there have been documented cases of UFO sightings around the world — Buenos Aires, Seoul, France, Germany, China. But in 2011, what were once just sightings will become a terrifying reality when Earth is attacked by unknown forces. As people everywhere watch the world’s great cities fall, Los Angeles becomes the last stand for mankind in a battle no one expected. It’s up to a Marine staff sergeant and his new platoon to draw a line in the sand as they take on an enemy unlike any they’ve ever encountered before.
And here’s the new trailer:
- New Battle Los Angeles Trailer – Meet the Crew (screencrave.com)
- New ‘Battle: Los Angeles’ Trailer Brings The Alien Onslaught (screenrant.com)
- Another Intense Trailer For ‘Battle: Los Angeles’ Released (geeksofdoom.com)
- Theatrical Trailer For BATTLE: LOS ANGELES Has Arrived (geektyrant.com)
- Must Watch: Awesome Full Theatrical ‘Battle: Los Angeles’ Trailer (firstshowing.net)
- Battle: Los Angeles Movie Trailer #3 (slashfilm.com)
- New Battle: Los Angeles Trailer (screencrave.com)
- International Trailer For BATTLE: LOS ANGELES (geektyrant.com)
- New Trailer for BATTLE: LOS ANGELES (collider.com)
- Yet Another Insane Battle: Los Angeles Trailer (dreadcentral.com)
- New Movie Trailer for BATTLE: LOS ANGELES! (geektyrant.com)