I have to share one of my new favorite obsessions with the world… Dr. Horrible’s Sing-along Blog. [sigh] Joss Whedon has made me laugh all day through Act I. And I’ve just started Act II…
But let me back up… For a while, I’ve heard of this “Sing-along Blog” of Dr. Horrible’s. It’s a web only project from Joss Whedon (creator of two of my favorite shows – Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly). Starring Neil Patrick Harris (Dr. Horrible), Nathan Fillion (Captain Hammer) and Felicia Day as the Laundromat Girl, the movie comes in three parts — Act I, which I watched this morning; Act II, which I started watching this afternoon; and Act II, which is yet to be revealed.
Dr. Horrible is anything but horrible. He’s a tongue-tied miscreant wanna-be vying to get into the Evil League of Evil, but hung up on his crush — The Laundromat Girl. When his nemesis, Captain Hammer rushes in to save the day… Well, I won’t spoil it.
Head over to drhorrible.com or to iTunes to download this lovingly constructed musical journey through Dr. Horrible’s less than ideal life of crime. You won’t regret it. 🙂
Related articles by Zemanta
- Midnight Movie: Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog
- Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, A Web-Based Musical Mini Series
- Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog Starts Today
- Watch Dr. Horrible and Be Happy [Things]
- Joss Whedon’s Dr. Horrible Could Make Profitable New Model for Online Serials
- Neil Patrick Harris Is Sing-Along Ready