I just started looking at the September movie schedule and am wondering where the beef is. There’s just not a lot there I’m all that excited about.
- September 5: Bangkok Dangerous looks like it could be fun
- September 12: Burn After Reading looks like a hoot.
- September 19: Appaloosa (get your spurs on) and Igor
- September 26: Eagle Eye and Miracle at St. Anna
And October doesn’t look a heck of a lot better:
- October 3: Blindness (a maybe)
- October 10: City of Ember (a maybe) and Quarantine (a renter for me)
- October 17: Max Payne (Constantine meets a Cop movie, I’m kind of excited about this one)
Maybe I’m getting too picky for my own good?
What’s anybody else interested in that’s coming out? Are there some that I’m just missing because I haven’t heard about them?