A quick message to wish all of you who celebrate Thanksgiving to have a wonderful time with family, food, and football. It’s by far my favorite holiday of the year and I can’t wait to see everybody, chow down, and just relax. No gifts to buy or decorations to put up – just an awesome reason to enjoy a great day with family and friends.
Oh, and the post-turkey tryptophan-induced coma doesn’t hurt either as we watch the Detroit Lions lose on national television playing football. 🙂
Have a great day everybody!
— The Whole Fitzpatrick Clan
- Tired After Thanksgiving Turkey? (fitnesstipsforlife.com)
- Guest Post: Joe “The Commish” Cahn shares his favorite Thanksgiving recipes (bing.com:80)
- Thanksgiving myths (geneveith.com)
- ‘Brake’ Thanksgiving Tryptophan Blues With the Los Angeles Auto Show (prnewswire.com)
- Shaughnessy: In Detroit, they eat this stuff up (boston.com)