Some punk little version of Kirk driving a car into a ravine? The same punk riding a motorcycle past the site where they’re building the Enterprise? Was JJ channelling Thelma and Louise mixed with Top Gun?
And what’s with Uhuru ripping off her shirt? There’s been much debate whether Nichelle Nichols is yelling or not about that.
And then over at Geek Tyrant, I saw this today and it made me laugh. So I thought I’d share it. 🙂
I’m starting to worry about this film. I’m interested. I want to see it, but there’s this feeling of dread building each time I see more footage. Will it be worth the agony? We’ll have to wait and see…
Related articles by Zemanta
- Two new posters for the Star Trek movie
- Eric Bana is Nero – NEW POSTER!
- Trailer for J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek movie
- Cinematical Screens ‘Star Trek’ Footage!
- Brand new Star Trek prequel pics and trailer
- Shatner uses YouTube to explain why he won’t be in J.J Abrams first Star Trek movie
- Let the Deconstruction of J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek Trailer Begin
- William Shatner lashes out at Star Trek co-star